1. Böttcher P: Fluoroscopic kinematography. Technical background and potential applications. AVORE, Summer 2013
2. Geiger SM, Reich E, Grund S, Hagen J: Introduction of a bone-inherent coordinate system for 3D software-based anatomical research.
Proceedings of the 31st Conference of the European Association of Veterinary Anatomists, Vienna, Austria, July 27-30 2016. In: Anatomia, histologia, embryologia 45 Suppl 1, 30.
Bovine Gait Analysis
1. Weiß M, Reich E, Grund S, Mülling CKW, Geiger SM: Validation of two non invasive markerless reconstruction techniques for three-dimensional evaluation of bovine distal limb kinematics
using biplane high speed fluoroscopy. Journal of Dairy Science. 2017, in print
1. Böttcher P, Schmidt Th, Fischer MS: In-vivo kinematics of the elbow. World Veterinary Orthopaedic Congress, Colorado, 2014.
1. Böttcher P, Rey J: In vivo kinematics of the canine stifle, Proceedings, 3rd World Veterinary Orthopaedic Congress,
Bologna, Italien, September 15th - 18th, 2010.
2. Rey J, Fischer MS, Böttcher P: Sagittal joint instability in the cranial cruciate ligament insufficient canine stifle.
Caudal slippage of the femur and not cranial tibial subluxation. Tierarztl Prax Ausg K Kleintiere Heimtiere. 2014 Jun 12; 42(3): 151-6.
Equine Gait Analysis
1. Geiger SM, Reich E, Böttcher P, Grund S, Hagen J: Accuracy of biplane high-speed fluoroscopy combined with two different model-based tracking methodologies for measuring in-vivo
distal limb kinematics of the horse. Equine Veterinary Journal. 2017, in print
Recommended External Publications
1. Brainerd EL, Baier DB, Gatesy SM, et al: X-ray reconstruction of moving morphology (XROMM): precision,
accuracy and applications in comparative biomechanics research. J Exp Zool A Ecol Genet Physiol 313: 262-279, 2010.
2. Tashman S, Anderst W, Kolowich P, et al: Kinematics of the ACL-deficient canine knee during gait: serial changes over
two years. J Orthop Res 22: 931-941, 2004.
3. Tashman S, Anderst W: In-vivo emasurement of dynamic joint motion using high speed biplane radiography and CT:
application to canine ACL deficiency. J Biomech Eng 125: 238, 2003.
4. Snelderwaard P, De Groot JH, Deban SM: Digital video combined with conventional radiography creates an excellent
high-speed X-ray video system. J Biomech 35: 1007-1009, 2002.