1. Böttcher P: Fluoroscopic kinematography. Technical background and potential applications. AVORE, Summer 2013
1. Böttcher P, Rey J: In vivo kinematics of the canine stifle, Proceedings, 3rd World Veterinary Orthopaedic Congress,
Bologna, Italien, September 15th - 18th, 2010
2. Rey J, Fischer MS, Böttcher P: Sagittal joint instability in the cranial cruciate ligament insufficient canine stifle.
Caudal slippage of the femur and not cranial tibial subluxation. Tierarztl Prax Ausg K Kleintiere Heimtiere. 2014 Jun 12;42(3):151-6.
1. Bötther P, Schmidt Th, Ficher MS: In-vivo kinematics of the elbow. World Veterinary Orthopaedic Congress, Colorado, 2014.
Recommended External Publications
1. Brainerd EL, Baier DB, Gatesy SM, et al: X-ray reconstruction of moving morphology (XROMM): precision,
accuracy and applications in comparative biomechanics research. J Exp Zool A Ecol Genet Physiol 313:262-279, 2010.
2. Tashman S, Anderst W, Kolowich P, et al: Kinematics of the ACL-deficient canine knee during gait: serial changes over
two years. J Orthop Res 22:931-941, 2004.
3. Tashman S, Anderst W: In-vivo emasurement of dynamic joint motion using high speed biplane radiography and CT:
application to canine ACL deficiency. J Biomech Eng 125:238, 2003.
4. Snelderwaard P, De Groot JH, Deban SM: Digital video combined with conventional radiography creates an excellent
high-speed X-ray video system. J Biomech 35:1007-1009, 2002.